Monday, August 2, 2010

Well...

Decided against exploring today, as it's the first day in about a week that I've felt completely at ease. Marble Hornets seriously put me on edge. Even watching Dogma didn't help shake the feeling.

If humor is the best remedy... I don't know. I must be in the placebo group or something.


Anyway, last night I decided that before heading off into the woods with a camera, I'd try a cleansing/protection ritual, and I can definitely breathe easier now. I'm going to take a break from being scared out of my mind and wait to check out the woods until later, after vacation.


Speaking of vacation, I'm leaving tomorrow with Mom. We might be gone for two days, or three, not really sure. And we'll be going hiking probably the day after we get back. Scratch that; she'll be picking blackberries; I'll be exploring.


Anyway, apologies to my non-existent readers for not having the promised Slendy update.



However, since I'm bored and have basically nothing to do, I'm going to introduce myself to my blog. If you're just here for Godzilla, feel free to ignore my ramblings. Probably won't be relevant again. I really doubt there will be a “plot” to my posts, unlike some… so pretend I’m not even here.

As I said, love the paranormal. That much has been established. I also love writing, and I've been at it since about second grade. I used to write these short stories about my cats (I was a complex little creature) and then bring them in to read aloud to my class. I had better public speaking skills then. Now, when I get in front of any sort of group, I nearly have a nervous breakdown. I'm sure that most seventeen-year-olds can relate... unless you're super-confident or something. I know that, personally, I'm a seething, hormonal mass of inarticulate confusion at the present time, but that's just me.

Some of my greatest friends (sans Mom) are part of White Rabbit Asylum – a side project we’ve been working on a few years. Eva is basically my mind twin. We've got a few nerdy obsessions that we share, writing included. Our personalities don't always click, but you know, that's half the fun. Jessa, I've known since about third grade. I don't think I've ever had a single dull moment with her. And she's basically the only person who got me through Pre-Calculus with my sanity in tact, so she deserves special mention. Cale, meanwhile... he's great. Always there when you need someone to talk to and he doesn't laugh at my zombie paranoia. I might be more inclined to talk to him about Slendy than the previous two - Jessa's a little too sensible and Eva... she's just kinda bitchy about anything that doesn't fall within her realm of possibility. Actually, she's kind of bitchy about basically everything, but I digress.

You know what? New idea. I'm just going to research Slendy a little more with my free time... I'll post anything new that I find today.

No comments:

Post a Comment