Monday, August 16, 2010

Just an update...

Going back to the cave today. I have a feeling that Cale’s putting on a brave show about how much pain he’s in. He ought to be here in about twenty minutes, and I’m already set to go… so I’ve got some time to kill. I’m bringing the flashlight from last time and a couple of spare batteries, a book light, and a pack of glow sticks, just in case. Also some rope, a granola bar, a knife, a few bottles of water and some Asprin.

Yeah, it’s like Survivorman right now.

I haven’t had any further nightmares or startling revelations, lately.

That’s about all I have to say for now… catch you later.

2 comments:

  1. When you get back:

    Where the bugs still in absence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see any, but I didn't check really thoroughly, either. I'll make sure to run a more complete search next time.

    ReplyDelete